We are the Midwest’s premier horse barns, horse shelters, and horse stalls dealer. We’ve built and sold thousands of horse barns and horse run in sheds all across the Midwest.
We can deliver your barn or shelter fully assembled to your location. Most products are ready to use within 30 minutes of our arriving with your building. We deliver all across the Midwest to include Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, and Wisconsin. We do deliver farther out if asked.
We have four styles of quality made portable horse barns. You can access information on them by clicking on the links below.
- Comes with shed style roof.
- Has steel two hooks on every corner.
- Comes with 2′ roof overhang in front.
- 2″ x 4″ double wall studs 48″ on center.
- 2″ x 8″ headers above door opening.
- 4′ x 7′ metal slider doors on the front of each stall
- 40 year 29 gauge metal siding and roofing in your choice of 22 colors
- Closed front with one 6′ metal slider door leading into the area between the stalls.
- 2 stalls with 4′ swing open style horse stall doors with steel horse stall grills at the top.
- 2″ x 6″ roof rafters 48″ on center
- 30″ x 36″ windows with steel grill window guards in each stall
- Treated 6″ x 6′ runners not 4″ x 4″ or 4″ x 6″ like our competitors.
- 1″ x 8″ rough cut oak or ash kick boards around the entire inside wall 40″ high on top of the 6″ x 6″ runners.
- Has built in wood and steel grill stall dividers between stalls
- Width: Outside edge of front runner to out side edge of rear runner 10′,12′, or 14′.
- Length: Outside edge of end runner to outside edge of opposite end runner 12′ to 40′.
- Height: From ground to metal roof on front 113 inches.
- Height: From bottom of front runner to bottom of door header 107 inches.
- Height from ground to metal on roof in back wall is 86 inches.
- Delivery in approximately 4-6 weeks from purchase
- FREE delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana 47872.
- Delivery over 100 miles is optional and we will quote you a price if you ask.
- Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code 47859 to your zip code
- We need at least two feet on either side of the building and 14 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your building.
- You may also bring your own truck and trailer to our fabrication shop and we will load your building so you can take it home yourself.
Horse Barns, Horse Shelters, Horse Run In Sheds, Equine Shelters, Equine Barns, Shedrow Barns, Lofted horse Barns, Portable Horse Barns, Portable Horse Run In Sheds, Portable Equine Sheds, Portable Equine Barns,