BONANZA CABINS - 16 x 32 - 512 Square Feet - $51065
Bonanza Cabin Standard Features
40 year 29 gauge metal siding and roofing in your choice of 22 metal colors.
7′ side walls
1 bathroom – 8′ x 7′
1 bedroom – 11′ x 9′
1 kitchen – 8′ x 10′
1 living room – 13′ x 16′
1 small covered front porch 6′ x 8′
Plumbing for kitchen, bathroom vanity, bathroom tub and toilet are tied together and run to the outside in 3″ pipe. Water lines are plumbed from water heater closet to bathroom sinks, tub, and kitchen sink
Plumbing on this model is completely run including water lines and drain lines run to where you intend to tie in to them.
7 windows 30″ x 36″ windows 1 17″ x 28″ window double pane, single hung
1 exterior door
2 interior doors
Vinyl Laminate flooring or Linoleum
2″ x 4″ wall studs 16″ on center
2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
4″ x 4″ treated runners under floor joists
3/4″ plywood on top of floor joists
Insulated walls and ceiling with R-13 Insulation
R- 12 – 1 1/2″ Insulated garage door panels under floor
Is fully wired with 200 amp electrical service and has 7 lights,
and 13 electrical outlets
Tub, sinks, toilet, kitchen cabinets and sink included
Kitchen is wired for electric stove
Heating and cooling is the responsibility of the customer after the cabin is delivered. We will frame in for any a/c or heating unit you are planning on using if you provide the measurements.
We deliver our cabins in Indiana, Illinois, the extreme southern part of Michigan, the extreme western part of Ohio, and the Northern part of Kentucky. Delivery charges will be figured and quoted if you want Delivery charges vary depending on the cabin model.
We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
If you are having this set on a foundation we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Foundation Prep
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
- Cabins can be placed straight on the ground, stone pad, cement slab, concrete footers, block foundation, or full basement. All foundations need to be no higher then 18″ above grade.
- Block foundations and full basements need to have cross supports every 8 feet.
- We can provide the plans for the foundation at purchase.
- We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
- If you are having your cabin set on a block foundation or basement we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Payment Information
We expect 25% payment at the time you place your order, 50% more at 30 days from purchase, and the final 25% before delivery. We accept personal checks, business checks, cashiers checks, and ACH payments directly out of your checking account for all orders. We will accept 25% down and hold a cabin for you until you are ready for it. ( This is non-refundable if you later change your mind about purchasing the cabin). All Cabin orders are non refundable once we have started making the cabin.
We do not finance or have a rent to own program for finished cabins you can live in.
It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits and acquire them before placing your order.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions or Price Quotes
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
- Email us using the contact us button above, letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.