High Plains Cabin Standard Unfinished Features
- Gambrel roof with 6″ pitch
- 360 to 560 square feet
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing in your choice of 22 colors. See color chart by clicking on Cabin Options above.
- 7′ side walls
- 8 windows 30″ x 36″ with one being a bow window in living room double pane, single hung
- 1 exterior doors
- 2 interior doors
- 2″ x 4″ wall studs 16″ on center
- 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- 4″ x 4″ treated runners under floor joists
- 3/4″ plywood on top of floor joists
- 6′ x 14′ Loft over front porch
- House wrap around exterior walls
- Single bubble vapor barrier under the metal in the roof
- 6′ covered porch across the front with vinyl railings
- Wheel chair access is available if required.
High Plains Cabin Standard Finished Features
- Same as Unfinished features plus the following
- 360 to 560 square feet
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 kitchen
- 1 6 x 14overhead loft above front porch
- Heating and cooling is the responsibility of the customer after the cabin is delivered. We will frame in for any a/c or heating unit you are planning on using if you provide the measurements.
- Car siding on the interior with two coats semi gloss
- Wired for electricity
- Flooring vinyl laminate or vinyl
- Insulated Floors, walls, and ceiling
- washer and dryer hookup
Size Finished Unfinished
12 x 30 $29031 $12227
12 x 34 $32661 $13609
12 x 38 $35547 $14680
12 x 40 $37336 $15367
14 x 30 $33020 $13915
14 x 34 $36816 $15257
14 x 36 $40999 $16877
14 x 40 $42835 $17704
We deliver our cabins in Indiana, Illinois, the extreme southern part of Michigan, the extreme western part of Ohio, and the Northern part of Kentucky. Delivery charges will be figured and quoted if you want Delivery charges vary depending on the cabin model.
We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
If you are having this set on a foundation we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Foundation Prep
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
- Cabins can be placed straight on the ground, stone pad, cement slab, concrete footers, block foundation, or full basement. All foundations need to be no higher then 18″ above grade.
- Block foundations and full basements need to have cross supports every 8 feet.
- We can provide the plans for the foundation at purchase.
- We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
- If you are having your cabin set on a block foundation or basement we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Payment Information
We expect 25% payment at the time you place your order, 50% more at 30 days from purchase, and the final 25% before delivery. We accept personal checks, business checks, cashiers checks, and ACH payments directly out of your checking account for all orders. We will accept 25% down and hold a cabin for you until you are ready for it. ( This is non-refundable if you later change your mind about purchasing the cabin). All Cabin orders are non refundable once we have started making the cabin.
We do not finance or have a rent to own program for finished cabins you can live in.
It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits and acquire them before placing your order.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions or Price Quotes
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
- Email us using the contact us button above, letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.