Timberline Cabins Standard Unfinished Features
- Gambrel roof with 6″ pitch
- 360 to 560 square feet
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing in your choice of 22 colors. See color chart by clicking on Cabins Options above.
- 7′ side walls
- 6 windows 30″ x 36″ with one being a bow window in living room double pane, single hung
- 1 exterior doors
- 2 interior doors
- 2″ x 4″ wall studs 16″ on center
- 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- 4″ x 4″ treated runners under floor joists
- 3/4″ plywood on top of floor joists
- 6′ x 14′ Loft over front porch
- 1 – 10′ loft inside on one end
- House wrap around exterior walls
- Single bubble vapor barrier under the metal in the roof
- 5″ overhangs on gables with 32″ wainscot
- 6′ x 22′ covered porch across the front with treated deck and railings
- Wheel chair access is available if required.
Timberlines Cabins Standard Finished Features
- Same as Unfinished features plus the following
- 360 to 560 square feet
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 kitchen
- Heating and cooling is the responsibility of the customer after the cabin is delivered. We will frame in for any a/c or heating unit you are planning on using if you provide the measurements.
- Car siding on the interior with two coats semi gloss
- Wired for electricity
- Flooring vinyl laminate or vinyl
- Insulated Floors, walls, and ceiling
- washer and dryer hookup
Size Finished Unfinished
12 x 16 $17131 $7247
12 x 20 $21216 $8976
12 x 24 $23961 $10137
12 x 28 $27955 $11827
12 x 32 $31194 $13197
12 x 36 $35074 $14850
12 x 40 $38948 $16478
14 x 24 $27950 $11825
14 x 28 $31850 $13475
14 x 32 $36387 $15384
14 x 36 $40950 $17325
14 x 40 $45435 $19222
We deliver our cabins in Indiana, Illinois, the extreme southern part of Michigan, the extreme western part of Ohio, and the Northern part of Kentucky. Delivery charges will be figured and quoted if you want. Delivery charges vary depending on the cabin model and size.
We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
If you are having this set on a foundation we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Foundation Prep
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
- Cabins can be placed straight on the ground, stone pad, cement slab, concrete footers, block foundation, or full basement. All foundations need to be no higher then 18″ above grade.
- Block foundations and full basements need to have cross supports every 8 feet.
- We can provide the plans for the foundation at purchase.
- We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
- If you are having your cabin set on a block foundation or basement we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Payment Information
We expect 25% payment at the time you place your order if your cabin is over $7500, 50% more at 30 days from purchase, and the final 25% before delivery. We accept personal checks, business checks, cashiers checks, and ACH payments directly out of your checking account for all orders. We will accept 25% down and hold a cabin for you until you are ready for it. ( This is non-refundable if you later change your mind about purchasing the cabin). All Cabin orders are non refundable once we have started making the cabin. All cabin orders under $7500 must be paid in full when ordering.
It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits and acquire them before placing your order.