Smaller Wood and Metal Livestock Shelter Features
- Shed style roof line with a 2′ overhang roof in front
- Steel tow hooks on every corner
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing in your choice of 22 colors see color chart link at the top of the page
- 36″ tall treated 1″ x 8″ tongue and groove boards on bottom of outside walls
- 2″ x 4″ double wall studs 48″ on center
- 2″ x 10″ headers above door openings up to 20′ wide and 2″ x 12″ headers above the door openings
- Fully open front – standard 1′ of metal on the front corners on sheds up to 20′ and 3′ of metal on the front corners of sheds over 20′ or Closed front with 8′ door opening
- 2″ x 6″ roof rafters 48″ on center
- Treated 6″ x 6″ runners all the way around the bottom of our shelters
- 1″ x 8″ rough cut ash or oak 36″ high kick boards on top of all of the interior walls
- Color matched screws
- Width: Outside edge of front runner to out side edge of rear runner 6′, 8′, 10′, or 12′.
- Length: Outside edge of end runner to outside edge of opposite end runner 12′ to 24′.
- Height: From ground to metal roof on front 82 inches.
- Height: From bottom of front runner to bottom of door header 62 inches.
- Height from ground to metal on roof in back wall is 60 inches.
- 6 x 6 – $1927
- 6 x 10 – $1990
- 6 x 12 – $2048
- 6 x 16 – $2100
- 6 x 20 – $2337
- 6 x 24 – $2579
- 8 x 10 – $2179
- 8 x 12 – $2284
- 8 x 16 – $2389
- 8 x 20 – $2573
- 8 x 24 – $2809
- 10 x 10 – $2442
- 10 x 12 – $2547
- 10 x 16 – $2652
- 10 x 20 – $2835
- 10 x 24 – $3072
- 12 x 12 – $3093
- 12 x 16 – $3216
- 12 x 20 – $3434
- 12 x 24 – $3712
- Anchors – 4 30″ anchors chained to the steel tow hooks installed at delivery – $240
- 3′ x 4′ hinged metal door in the loft – $340
- 4′ x 7′ dutch door – $850
- 9′ x 7′ metal slider door – $630
- 6′ x 7′ metal slider door – $530
- 4′ x 7′ metal slider door – $530
- 10′ wood and steel grill stall divider – $295
- 12′ wood and steel grill stall divider – $306
- 14′ wood and steel grill stall divider – $340
- 10′ x 64″ wooden stall dividers – $210
- 12′ x 64″ wooden stall dividers – $220
- 14′ x 64″ wooden stall dividers – $250
- 30″ x 36 ” window non insulated aluminum – $75
- steel grill window guard for 30″ x 36″ window – $100
- 18″ x 27″ window non insulated aluminum – $70
- 18″ x 36″ drop down ventilation window – $225
- 36″ x 10′ drop down ventilation window – $450
- 12″ taller all the way around – add 20%
- Sky Lite in roof – $75 each
- Wooden Floor – $6.50 per square foot
Delivery Area and Pricing
We have FREE Delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana ( 47872 ). Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code to yours.
Delivery charge is determined from our zip code ( 47872 ) to your zip code and by the width and style of barn or shelter.
Wide load permits and escort vehicles are our responsibility if needed.
If you would like a delivery quote email us what you are wanting as well as the delivery address and we will email you back a delivery quote.
95% of the horse barns and livestock shelters we deliver are rolled off the truck directly on the ground. The ground needs to be fairly level for your barn or shelter to sit good. You can also grade or level your site, have a stone base, or even pour a concrete pad, the ground work is up to you and we will place your building on whatever base you provide. We need 2 feet of room around both sides of the barn or shelter and 14 foot clearance height for delivery.
We also suggest that you face your barn or shelter’s front door opening away from prevailing winds. We also sell barn and shelter anchors for anchoring you barn or shelter to the ground. All though our barns and shelters are heavy we suggest you consider using the anchors as extra protection against high wind damage.
Our agricultural buildings are portable building and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest, however it is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits before placing your order.
Full Payment is expected at the time you place your order. If your order is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
We accept payments by invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order. We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
All custom orders are 100% payment up front and non-refundable once we start building your item if you then change your mind.
Rent To Own
Rent To Own is available on these barns up to $9999.00
Everyone is approved!
We have rental terms for 36, 48, and 60 month agreements. 24 month agreements do not require a security deposit and only require the first months rent to order and receive your building.
You can payoff anytime with no penalty.
Your delivery address must be within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana (47872) by google maps our zip code to yours to qualify for Rent To Own.
You will have to come to our office to fill out the paper work required for Rent To Own. You will need a current photo on a government ID card, drivers license etc, to prove you are who you say you are.
Monthly auto pay is an option.
We also offer insurance on your building for a small price each month.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions
Email us your questions using the form on our contact page and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
Email us letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.
Send us an email with your name, delivery/shipping address, phone number, quantity and descriptions including color of the items you want to order. Once we receive your order we will make an invoice and email it to you. The invoice can then be paid directly from the invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order.