We are the Midwest’s premier horse barns, horse shelters, and horse stalls dealer. We’ve built and sold thousands of horse barns and horse run in sheds all across the Midwest.
We can deliver your barn or shelter fully assembled to your location. Most products are ready to use within 30 minutes of our arriving with your building. We deliver all across the Midwest to include Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, and Wisconsin. We do deliver farther out if asked.
Horse Shelter Features
- Shed Style Roof Line
- 2′ overhang roof in front
- Steel tow hooks on every corner
- 40 year 29 gauge metal siding and roofing in your choice of 22 colors see color chart link at the top of the page
- 2″ x 4″ double wall studs 48″ on center
- 2″ x 10″ headers above door openings up to 20′ wide and 2″ x 12″ headers above the door openings
- Fully open front – standard 1′ of metal on the front corners on sheds up to 20′ and 3′ of metal on the front corners of sheds over 20′
- 2″ x 6″ roof rafters 48″ on center
- Treated 6″ x 6″ runners all the way around the bottom of our shelters
- 1″ x 8″ rough cut ash or oak 40″ high kick boards on top of all of the interior walls
- Color matched screws
- Width: Outside edge of front runner to out side edge of rear runner 10′,12′, or 14′.
- Length: Outside edge of end runner to outside edge of opposite end runner 12′ to 40′.
- Height: From ground to metal roof on front 113 inches.
- Height: From bottom of front runner to bottom of door header 107 inches.
- Height from ground to metal on roof in back wall is 86 inches.
Pricing on Our Metal Run In Sheds
Check Here for pricing on our metal horse run in sheds.
- Delivery in approximately 4-6 weeks from purchase
- FREE delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana 47872.
- Delivery over 100 miles is optional and we will quote you a price if you ask.
- Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code 47859 to your zip code
- We need at least two feet on either side of the building and 14 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your building.
- You may also bring your own truck and trailer to our fabrication shop and we will load your building so you can take it home yourself.