Metal Lofted Barns
We manufacture our Lofted Barns using premium building materials and top quality craftsmanship. Our Lofted Barns come with 40 year metal siding and metal roofing. We sell and deliver our sheds, barns and garages all across the Midwest to include Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
- 4 x 4 Pressure Treated Runners
- Floor Joists 16″ On Center
- Flooring – 3/4″ Treated Plywood
- Double Doors 72″ x 72″ Can Be On Gable Ends or on Sides
- 76″ Side Walls
- Two 18″ x 27″ Windows
- 2 x 4 Side Wall Studs 24″ On Center
- 2 x 4 Rafters 24″ On Center
- 18″ Shelves Down The Sides and 4′ Lofts Across The Ends
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing and siding in your choice of 22 colors.
- Delivered Pre-built and Ready To Use
- 10 x 12 – $3066
- 10 x 14 – $3320
- 10 x 16 – $3754
- 10 x 20 – $
- 10 x 24 – $
- 12 x 12 – $3588
- 12 x 16 – $4456
- 12 x 20 – $5362
- 12 x 24 – $6160
- 12 x 28
- 12 x 30 – $7155
- 12 x 32
6′ x 4′ Wooden Ramp
- Shingle Roof
- T-111 wooden siding
- 2 x 4 Studs 16″ On Center With 1/2″ Plywood
- 2 x 4 Studs 24″ On Center With 1/2″ Plywood
- Metal Tread Plate Across Door Threshold
Delivery of Mini Barns and Sheds
We have FREE Delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana ( 47872 ). Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code to yours.
- Delivery charge is determined from our zip code ( 47872 ) to your zip code and by the width and style of barn or shelter.
- Wide load permits and escort vehicles are our responsibility if needed.
- If you would like a delivery quote email us what you are wanting as well as the delivery address and we will email you back a delivery quote.
Site leveling and preparation is the customers responsibility and we cannot be responsible for any adverse effects an unleveled pad may have on your new structure.
Sites must be level and ready BEFORE the driver arrives with your structure. Our drivers will do their best to satisfy you with positioning your structure and will do minor leveling with shims but please understand that they are on a time schedule with probably several other deliveries to make that day. Thank you for your kind consideration in this area.
When preparing your site know that we must have enough room to get the building to its destination. We recommend at least 1′ on each side of the building for the Mule to drive it through. Keep in mind if there are turns the building will need more room to swing around. If there are any trees or fences in the way they will have to be removed before we get there (Many people can pull out a fence post and move a section of the fence out of the way the day prior).
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions
Email us your questions using the form on our contact page and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
- How to Place an Order
Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
Email us letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.
Send us an email with your name, delivery/shipping address, phone number, quantity and descriptions including color of the items you want to order. Once we receive your order we will make an invoice and email it to you. The invoice can then be paid directly from the invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order.
In Stock Lofted Barns
These buildings are in stock and can be delivered within 15 days of purchase. We do not have pictures of each in stock building but the color is listed and can bee seen on the metal color chart.
- 10 x 16 – Stock Number CM535 – Clay Siding – Burnished Slate Roof and Trim – $3754