Metal Lofted Barns
We manufacture our Lofted Barns using premium building materials and top quality craftsmanship. Our Lofted Barns come with 40 year metal siding and metal roofing. We sell and deliver our sheds, barns and garages all across the Midwest to include Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
- 4 x 4 Pressure Treated Runners
- Floor Joists 16″ On Center
- Flooring – 3/4″ Treated Plywood
- Double Doors 72″ x 72″ Can Be On Gable Ends or on Sides
- 76″ Side Walls
- Two 18″ x 27″ Windows
- 2 x 4 Side Wall Studs 24″ On Center
- 2 x 4 Rafters 24″ On Center
- 18″ Shelves Down The Sides and 4′ Lofts Across The Ends
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing and siding in your choice of 22 colors.
- Delivered Pre-built and Ready To Use
- 10 x 12 – $3066
- 10 x 14 – $3320
- 10 x 16 – $3754
- 10 x 20 – $
- 10 x 24 – $
- 12 x 12 – $3588
- 12 x 16 – $4456
- 12 x 20 – $5362
- 12 x 24 – $6160
- 12 x 28
- 12 x 30 – $7155
- 12 x 32
6′ x 4′ Wooden Ramp
- Shingle Roof
- T-111 wooden siding
- 2 x 4 Studs 16″ On Center With 1/2″ Plywood
- 2 x 4 Studs 24″ On Center With 1/2″ Plywood
- Metal Tread Plate Across Door Threshold
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
- Can be 4″ to 6″ crushed stone pad, concrete pad, or concrete and block foundation no more and 18″ above grade.
- We do set a lot of these directly on level ground which is fine as everything from the floor down is made of pressure treated lumber.
- Site should be level. We will do minor leveling up the 2″ at time of delivery to make sure doors and windows shut properly.
- Other blocks or boards for leveling is the customers responsibility.
- We have FREE Delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana ( 47872 ). Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code to yours.
- Delivery charge is determined from our zip code ( 47872 ) to your zip code and by the width and style of barn or shelter.
- Wide load permits and escort vehicles are our responsibility if needed.
- If you would like a delivery quote email us what you are wanting as well as the delivery address and we will email you back a delivery quote.
95% of the garages we deliver are rolled off the truck directly on the ground. The ground needs to be fairly level for your barn or shelter to sit good. You can also grade or level your site, have a stone base, or even pour a concrete pad, the ground work is up to you and we will place your building on whatever base you provide. We need 2 feet of room around both sides of the barn or shelter and 14 foot clearance height for delivery.
We also suggest that you face your barn or shelter’s front door opening away from prevailing winds. We also sell barn and shelter anchors for anchoring you barn or shelter to the ground. All though our barns and shelters are heavy we suggest you consider using the anchors as extra protection against high wind damage.
Our agricultural buildings are portable buildings and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local government to see if a permit is required and acquire the permit before we deliver.
- Full Payment is expected at the time you place your order. If your order is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
- We accept payments by invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order. We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
- All custom orders are 100% payment up front and non-refundable once we start building your item if you then change your mind.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions
Email us your questions using the form on our contact page and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
- How to Place an Order
Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
Email us letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.