Ordering from Wabash Valley Enterprises:
Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 Monday through Friday from 8-4 eastern time or email sales@wabashvalleyenterprises
Sales Office and Display Lot Location:
3297 E 350 N Marshall Indiana 47859
Sales Office Hours For Ordering Over The Phone:
Monday through Friday 8-5 eastern time
Display Lot Hours:
Monday through Friday 8-5 eastern time // Saturday 8-4 and If your going to order please make an appointment to make sure we have someone available to assist you.
- If your horse barn is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
- We prefer payments to be by check or by ACH payment from your checking account which can be paid directly from the invoice we sent you via email.
- We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
- All custom orders are non-refundable once we start building your item.
Cancellation of an order:
Cancellations must be received in writing at the listed email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 business days after the order is placed; cancellations received more than 3 business days after the order is placed will result in a forfeiture of 100% of invoice amount. Cancellations received within 3 business days after the order is placed may still result in a forfeiture of 100% of the invoice amount if construction and or delivery of the product(s) has already begun. Additionally, if the product has already been shipped when the cancellation is received, Customer will be responsible for all shipping and hauling costs incurred and will also be responsible for all shipping and hauling costs of getting the product back to us. If, after attempting to cancel an order, Customer refuses delivery or fails to pick up product within 30 days of attempted delivery, said product becomes the property of Wabash Valley Enterprises.
Exchanges and Returns of Products:
Wabash Valley Enterprises stands behind our products. Upon notification of a problem we will make every effort to correct damages or defects of the product in a timely manner. We guarantee our response within 24 hours to any issues arising from the transaction. Special Note on Goods Damaged in Shipment. Due to weather and typical wear and tear, Wabash Valley Enterprises cannot be held liable for any damages or defects that are discovered after products have been used. Replacement parts may be purchased at the owner’s expense from Wabash Valley Enterprises.
Be sure to inspect your shipment as soon as it arrives. If the product (s) or buildings have been damaged during shipment or delivery you must contact Wabash Valley Enterprises while the Delivery Company is at your location. Failure to do so will result in additional fees to facilitate return of the damaged goods or damage will be your responsibility to repair. PRODUCTS will NOT be exchanged or returned the day of your delivery.
Products can NOT be returned or exchanged after they have been delivered and accepted. These sales are FINAL.
All orders of buildings and other products with Wabash Valley Enterprises are considered custom orders and therefore are not refunded if you dont like it once it is delivered.
For orders made from within the United States sales tax will be applied to all in-state orders. Our business is operated from Indiana. All other orders are sales tax free. Any state use tax is the responsibility of the purchaser.
If you need to reach us, please email us at email@example.com, or you can call us at 888-568-2035.
Wabash Valley Enterprises does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties.
We will figure shipping and or delivery charges when you place your order with us. We can ship the most smaller products as well as some horse stalls out by LTL Freight.
Due to the size of our products and buildings, we use our own delivery service. The driver may also require your assistance off loading larger products and buildings. Horse stalls and buildings we deliver ourselves.
Our agricultural buildings are portable buildings and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest, however it is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits before placing your order.
As our garages and cabins do require permits it is also the responsibility of the owner to take care of getting all permits.
95% of all the horse barns and livestock shelters we deliver we set directly on the ground. The ground needs to be fairly level for your barn or shelter to sit good. You can also grade or level your site, have a stone base, or even pour a concrete pad. The ground work is up to you and we will place the barn or shelter on whatever base you provide. We need 2 feet of room around both sides of the building and 14 foot of overhead clearance for delivery. Try and face your barn or shelter front away from the prevailing winds in your area. We also suggest you purchase the added protection of anchors to be installed at the time of delivery.
Rent To Own:
- Rent To Own is available on these barns up to $9999.00
- Everyone is approved!
- We have rental terms for 36, 48, and 60 month agreements. 24 month agreements do not require a security deposit and only require the first months rent to order and receive your building.
- You can payoff anytime with no penalty.
- Your delivery address must be within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana (47872) by google maps our zip code to yours to qualify for Rent To Own.
- You will have to come to our office to fill out the paper work required for Rent To Own. You will need a current photo on a government ID card, drivers license etc, to prove you are who you say you are.
- Monthly auto pay is an option.
- We offer insurance on your building for a small price each month if you want.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions using the form on our contact page and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
Wabash Valley Enterprises reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions above at any time, for any reason. Prices on this website are subject to change without notice at any time.