Deluxe 2 Story Metal Garage Features
- Gambrel style roof
- 40 year 29 gauge metal siding and roofing in your choice of 22 colors. See color chart above with pictures.
- 4″ x 4′ pressure treated runners
- Treated 2″ x 4″ floor joists 12″ on center
- Flooring – 3/4″ Perform Max textured, skid resistant surface on top of 2″ x 4″ floor joists 12″ on center ( Yes you can park vehicles in this garage!! ) Floor will support anything you can pull through the garage door.
- Garage doors on 10′ garages 1 – 8′ x 7′ OHD doors, on 12′, and 14′ and garages 1- 9′ x 7′ OHD doors
- 1 – 36″ entry door steel 6 panel
- 2- 30″ x 36″ aluminum on first floor and two 18″ x 27″ aluminum windows on the second floor
- 7′ 6″ side walls with 2″ x 4″ wall studs 16″ on center with 1/2″ cdx plywood backing on first floor
- 2″ x 6″ rafters 48″ on center
- Bubble wrap in ceiling
- House wrap around the entire outer walls
- Metal tread plate across garage door threshold
- Delivered pre-built and ready to use
- Second floor garages come standard with stair steps up to second floor, 3/4″ plywood floor and two windows.
- Garages with the second floor do not have the loft or 18″ shelves down on the first floor.
- 2 x 6 floor joists on 12′ wide second floor garages and 2 x 8 floor joists on 14′ and 16′ wide second floor garages.
- Second floor center height – 6′ 4″ on 14′ wide, 6′ on 12′ wide, and 5′ 6″ on 10′ wide
- Length from garage door to back wall 16 to 40 feet.
- Width from side to side 10 to 36 feet
- Wall Height 7′
2 Story Garage Standard Sizes and Prices
- 12 x 20 – One Car – $7555
- 12 x 24 – One Car – $9045
- 12 x 28 – One Car – $10500
- 12 x 32 – One Car – $11995
- 12 x 36 – One Car – $13410
- 12 x 40 – One Car – $14865
- 14 x 20 – One Car – $8815
- 14 x 24 – One Car – $10550
- 14 x 28 – One Car – $12285
- 14 x 32 – One Car – $14020
- 14 x 36 – One Car – $15755
- 14 x 40 – One Car – $16995
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
Can be 4″ to 6″ crushed stone pad, concrete pad, or concrete and block foundation no more and 18″ above grade.
- We do set a lot of these directly on level ground which is fine as everything from the floor down is made of pressure treated lumber.
Site should be level. We will do minor leveling up the 2″ at time of delivery to make sure doors and windows shut properly.
- Other blocks or boards for leveling is the customers responsibility.
- We have FREE Delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana ( 47872 ). Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code to yours.
- Delivery charge is determined from our zip code ( 47872 ) to your zip code and by the width and style of barn or shelter.
- Wide load permits and escort vehicles are our responsibility if needed.
- If you would like a delivery quote email us what you are wanting as well as the delivery address and we will email you back a delivery quote.
We also suggest that you face your barn or shelter’s front door opening away from prevailing winds. We also sell barn and shelter anchors for anchoring you barn or shelter to the ground. All though our barns and shelters are heavy we suggest you consider using the anchors as extra protection against high wind damage.
Our agricultural buildings are portable buildings and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local government to see if a permit is required and acquire the permit before we deliver.
- Full Payment is expected at the time you place your order. If your order is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
- We accept payments by invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order. We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
- All custom orders are 100% payment up front and non-refundable once we start building your item if you then change your mind.
Rent To Own
- Rent To Own is available on these barns up to $9999.00
- Everyone is approved!
- We have rental terms for 36, 48, and 60 month agreements. 24 month agreements do not require a security deposit and only require the first months rent to order and receive your building.
- You can payoff anytime with no penalty.
- Your delivery address must be within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana (47872) by google maps our zip code to yours to qualify for Rent To Own.
- You will have to come to our office to fill out the paper work required for Rent To Own. You will need a current photo on a government ID card, drivers license etc, to prove you are who you say you are.
- Monthly auto pay is an option.
- We also offer insurance on your building for a small price each month.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions
Email us your questions using the form on our contact page and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
- Email us letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.