Sales M-F 8-5 Eastern
Back Woods UnFinished Cabin Standard Features
- Peaked roof with 6″ pitch
- 160 to 560 square foot models 10′ x 16′ up to 14′ x 40′ foot in size
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing in your choice of 22 colors. See color chart in with pictures above.
- 7′ side walls inside
- Wall studs 2″ x 4″ 16″ on center
- 2″ x 6″ roof rafters 16″ on center with 1/2″ CDX plywood backing
- 4″ x 4″ treated runners on the ground
- 2″ x 4″ treated floor joists 12″ on center
- 3/4″ treated plywood flooring
- D-log siding with 1 coat of clear coat
- 4 – 30″ x 36″ insulated windows double pane single hung depending on size of cabin
- 1 – 12′ x 10′ loft or 14′ x 10′ loft depending on width of cabin
- 1 – loft ladder
- 1- 36″ x 72″ fiberglass entry door with vinyl door jamb and 9 lite window
- 4′ Wide treated porch across the entire front
- House wrap around exterior walls
- Single bubble vapor barrier under the metal in the roof
- Wheel chair access is available if required.
Back Woods Finished Cabin Standard Features
- Includes all Unfinished Features plus the following
- Insulated walls and ceiling with R-13 Insulation
- R- 12 – 1 1/2″ Insulated garage door panels under floor
- Vinyl laminate flooring
- Is fully wired with 200 amp electrical service and has 4 lights, and 10 electrical outlets
- Heating and cooling is the responsibility of the customer after the cabin is delivered. We will frame in for any a/c or heating unit you are planing on using if you provide the measurements.
- Car siding on inside wall with two coats of clear coat
Size Porch Finished Unfinished
10 x 16 4 x 16 $13977 $6353
10 x 20 4 x 20 $15535 $7122
10 x 24 4 x 24 $19656 $8316
10 x 28 4 x 28 $22932 $9597
12 x 16 4 x 16 $17131 $7247
12 x 20 4 x 20 $21216 $8976
12 x 24 4 x 24 $23961 $10137
12 x 28 4 x 28 $27955 $11827
Cabin Foundation Prep
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
- Cabins can be placed straight on the ground, stone pad, cement slab, concrete footers, block foundation, or full basement. All foundations need to be no higher then 18″ above grade.
- Block foundations and full basements need to have cross supports every 8 feet.
- We can provide the plans for the foundation at purchase.
- We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
- If you are having your cabin set on a block foundation or basement we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Payment Information
We expect 25% payment at the time you place your order, 50% more at 30 days from purchase, and the final 25% before delivery. We accept personal checks, business checks, cashiers checks, and ACH payments directly out of your checking account for all orders. We will accept 25% down and hold a cabin for you until you are ready for it. ( This is non-refundable if you later change your mind about purchasing the cabin). All Cabin orders are non refundable once we have started making the cabin.
Finished and Unfinished Cabins Delivery
We deliver our cabins in Indiana, Illinois, the extreme southern part of Michigan, the extreme western part of Ohio, and the Northern part of Kentucky. Delivery charges will be figured and quoted if you want Delivery charges vary depending on the cabin model.
We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
If you are having this set on a foundation we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Rent To Own
We do not finance or have a rent to own program for finished cabins you can live in.
It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits and acquire them before placing your order.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions or Price Quotes
Email us your questions using the contact us form below, and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
- Expect a response within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
- Email us using the contact us form below, letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.
Shiny Black, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Bright White, White, Ivory, Tan, Stone, Clay, Burnished Slate, Brown, Red, Dark Red, Crimson Red, Burgundy, Gallery Blue, Blue, Evergreen, Hartford Green, Gold, Copper