Sales M-F 8-5 Eastern
Up To 1036 Square Feet – 3 Bedroom – 2 Baths
The Cheyenne Cabin Standard Features For Unfinished Cabins
- Peaked roof
- 1036 square feet – T or L – shaped one 14 x 40 and one 14 x 34 cabin sections
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing in your choice of 22 metal colors is standard. See color chart with pictures above.
- D-Log siding with 1 coat of clear coat or Metal Siding
- 10 30″ x 36″ windows and 2 17″ x 28″ windows double pane, single hung
- 2 exterior 36″ x 80″ steel nine lite doors
- 10 interior doors
- 2″ x 4″ wall studs 16″ on center
- 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- 4″ x 4″ treated runners under floor joists
- 3/4″ plywood on top of floor joists
- Heating and cooling is the responsibility of the customer after the cabin is delivered. We will frame in for any a/c or heating unit you are planning on using if you provide the measurements.
- House wrap around exterior walls
- Single bubble vapor barrier under the metal in the roof
- 6′ x 22′ covered porch with treated lumber and railings standard 6′ x 40′ available
- Wheel chair access is available if required.
The Cheyenne Cabin Standard Features For Finished Cabins
- Unfinished cabin features plus the following
- Up to 3 bedrooms
- 1 kitchen
- 1 living room
- Up to 2 baths
- 3/8″ bead board on the interior with two coats semi gloss
- Wired for electricity
- Flooring vinyl laminate or vinyl
- Insulated Floors, walls, and ceiling
- Included in Price: Standard kitchen cabinets and formica counter tops, 1 kitchen sink, 2 bathroom vanity’s, 1 shower unit, 1 tub/shower unit, 2 toilets, 2 bathroom exhaust fans, are tied together and run to the outside in 3″ pipe. Water lines are plumbed from water heater closet to bathroom sinks, tub, and kitchen sink
- Insulated walls and ceiling with R-13 Insulation
- R- 12 – 1 1/2″ Insulated garage door panels under floor
- Is fully wired with 200 amp electrical service and has 14 lights, and 33 electrical outlets, 14 switches, ( Is the responsibility of the customer to run electrical and hookup to the 200 amp breaker box after the cabin is set ).
- Kitchen is wired for electric stove
Front Section L or T Finished Unfinished Bedrooms Baths
12 x 40 12 x 24 $67061 $26945 2 1
12 x 40 12 x 28 $71055 $28945 3 1
12 x 40 12 x 32 $74294 $30115 3 2
12 x 40 12 x 36 $80514 $31658 3 2
12 x 40 12 x 40 $85680 $33396 3 2
14 x 40 14 x 24 $73645 $31267 2 2
14 x 40 14 x 28 $77545 $32917 3 2
14 x 40 14 x 32 $82207 $34726 3 2
14 x 40 14 x 36 $86645 $36737 3 2
14 x 40 14 x 40 $90870 $38664 3 2
Cabin Foundation Prep
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
- Cabins can be placed straight on the ground, stone pad, cement slab, concrete footers, block foundation, or full basement. All foundations need to be no higher then 18″ above grade.
- Block foundations and full basements need to have cross supports every 8 feet.
- We can provide the plans for the foundation at purchase.
- We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
- If you are having your cabin set on a block foundation or basement we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Cabin Payment Information
We expect 25% payment at the time you place your order, 50% more at 30 days from purchase, and the final 25% before delivery. We accept personal checks, business checks, cashiers checks, and ACH payments directly out of your checking account for all orders. We will accept 25% down and hold a cabin for you until you are ready for it. ( This is non-refundable if you later change your mind about purchasing the cabin). All Cabin orders are non refundable once we have started making the cabin.
Finished and Unfinished Cabins Delivery
We deliver our cabins in Indiana, Illinois, the extreme southern part of Michigan, the extreme western part of Ohio, and the Northern part of Kentucky. Delivery charges will be figured and quoted if you want Delivery charges vary depending on the cabin model.
We need at least two feet on either side of the cabin and 16 feet of overhead clearance along your drive and property to deliver your cabin.
If you are having this set on a foundation we need at least 100 feet of room on one end of the foundation so we can backup to the foundation to slide the cabin off onto the foundation.
Rent To Own
We do not finance or have a rent to own program for finished cabins you can live in.
It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits and acquire them before placing your order.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions or Price Quotes
Email us your questions using the contact us form below, and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
- Expect a response within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
- Email us using the contact us form below, letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.
Shiny Black, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Bright White, White, Ivory, Tan, Stone, Clay, Burnished Slate, Brown, Red, Dark Red, Crimson Red, Burgundy, Gallery Blue, Blue, Evergreen, Hartford Green, Gold, Copper