Sales M-F 8-5 Eastern
We are currently 5-6 weeks out on purchase to delivery of custom run in sheds If you buy one that is in stock you are looking at 2 weeks from purchase to delivery! In stock click here
Closed Front Horse Run In Shed With Tack Room Features
- Shed style roof line with a 2′ overhang roof in front
- Steel tow hooks on every corner
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing and siding in your choice of 22 colors. See color chart with pictures above.
- 2″ x 4″ double wall studs 48″ on center
- 2″ x 10″ headers above door openings up to 20′ wide and 2″ x 12″ headers above the door openings
- Fully closed front with 6′ metal slider door into run in area
- 2″ x 6″ roof rafters 48″ on center
- 30″ x 36″ window with steel grill window guard in run in area
- Treated 6″ x 6″ runners all the way around the bottom of our shelters
- 1″ x 8″ rough cut ash or oak 40″ high kick boards on top of all of the interior walls
- Color matched screws
- Standard 8′ tack room with wooden floor, 36″ entry door, 36″ wooden door into run in area, 30″ x 36″ window, plywood wall between tack room and run in area.
- Width: Outside edge of front runner to out side edge of rear runner 10′,12′, or 14′.
- Length: Outside edge of end runner to outside edge of opposite end runner 12′ to 40′.
- Height: From ground to metal roof on front 113 inches.
- Height: From bottom of front runner to bottom of door header 107 inches.
- Height from ground to metal on roof in back wall is 86 inches.
- We will customize your barn to fit your needs if possible
- Barn is delivered fully assembled
- We deliver all across the Midwest
- 10 x 20 – $4835
- 10 x 24 – $5345
- 10 x 26 – $5585
- 10 x 28 – $5825
- 10 x 30 – $6095
- 10 x 32 – $6305
- 10 x 36 – $6972
- 12 x 20 – $5330
- 12 x 24 – $5705
- 12 x 26 – $6050
- 12 x 28 – $6395
- 12 x 30 – $6770
- 12 x 32 – $7135
- 12 x 36 – $7805
- 12 x 40 – $8675
- 14 x 20 – $7107
- 14 x 24 – $7607
- 14 x 26 – $8067
- 14 x 28 – $8527
- 14 x 30 – $9027
- 14 x 32 – $9514
- 14 x 36 – $10407
- 14 x 40 – $11567
See Other Options and Pricing For This Horse Run in Shed Under the Additional Information Tab
We deliver all across the Midwest. Depending on the style of barn or shelter the delivery charges will vary. The first 100 miles is always free. You can get pricing for over 100 miles if needed by calling or by email.
Our agricultural buildings are portable buildings and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest, however it is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits before placing your order.
As our garages and cabins do require permits it is also the responsibility of the owner to take care of getting all permits.
95% of all the horse barns and livestock shelters we deliver we set directly on the ground. The ground needs to be fairly level for your barn or shelter to sit good. You can also grade or level your site, have a stone base, or even pour a concrete pad. The ground work is up to you and we will place the barn or shelter on whatever base you provide. We need 2 feet of room around both sides of the building and 14 foot of overhead clearance for delivery. Try and face your barn or shelter front away from the prevailing winds in your area. We also suggest you purchase the added protection of anchors to be installed at the time of delivery.
- If your horse barn is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
- We prefer payments to be by check or by ACH payment from your checking account which can be paid directly from the invoice we sent you via email.
- We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
- All custom orders are non-refundable once we start building your item.
Rent To Own
- Rent To Own is available on these barns up to $9999.00
- Everyone is approved!
- We have rental terms for 36, 48, and 60 month agreements. 24 month agreements do not require a security deposit and only require the first months rent to order and receive your building.
- You can payoff anytime with no penalty.
- Your delivery address must be within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana (47872) by google maps our zip code to yours to qualify for Rent To Own.
- You will have to come to our office to fill out the paper work required for Rent To Own. You will need a current photo on a government ID card, drivers license etc, to prove you are who you say you are.
- Monthly auto pay is an option.
- We offer insurance on your building for a small price each month if you want.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions or Price Quotes
Email us your questions using the contact us form below, and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5 eastern time.
- Expect a response within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-5
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 from 8-5 eastern time M-F.
- Email us using the contact us form below, letting us know you are ready to place an order and give us a good phone number to call you back and a salesperson will call you and help you with placing your order with us.
Shiny Black, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Bright White, White, Ivory, Tan, Stone, Clay, Burnished Slate, Brown, Red, Dark Red, Crimson Red, Burgundy, Gallery Blue, Blue, Evergreen, Hartford Green, Gold, Copper
6' x 10' – $3200
7' x 16' – $1430
3' x 4' Hinged Metal Door In The Loft – $525