Dutch Door Horse Standard Features
- Shed style roof.
- Has steel two hooks on every corner.
- Comes with 2′ roof overhang in front.
- 2″ x 4″ double wall studs 48″ on center.
- 2″ x 8″ headers above door opening.
- 4′ x 7′ metal double dutch doors on the front of each stall
- 40 year 29 gauge metal siding and roofing in your choice of 22 colors. Color chart can be seen with pictures above.
- 2 stalls with 4′ swing open style horse stall doors with steel horse stall grills at the top.
- 2″ x 6″ roof rafters 48″ on center
- 30″ x 36″ windows with steel grill window guards in each stall
- Treated 6″ x 6′ runners not 4″ x 4″ or 4″ x 6″ like our competitors.
- 1″ x 8″ rough cut oak or ash kick boards around the entire inside wall 40″ high on top of the 6″ x 6″ runners.
- Has built in wood and steel grill stall dividers between stalls
- Width: Outside edge of front runner to out side edge of rear runner 10′, 12′ or 14′.
- Length: Outside edge of end runner to outside edge of opposite end runner 10′ to 40′.
- Height: From ground to metal roof on front 113 inches.
- Height: From bottom of front runner to bottom of door header 107 inches.
- Height from ground to metal on roof in back wall is 86 inches.
- We will customize your barn to fit your needs if possible
- Barn is delivered fully assembled
- We deliver all across the Midwest
- 10 x 10 – (1) 10′ x 10′ Stall – $3019
- 10 x 12 – (1) 10′ x 12′ Stall – $3113
- 10 x 20 – (2) 10′ x 10′ Stalls – $3995
- 10 x 24 – (2) 10′ x 12′ Stalls – $5475
- 10 x 30 – (3) 10′ x 10′ Stalls – $7486
- 10 x 36 – (3) 10′ x 12′ Stalls – $8677
- 10 x 40 – (4) 10′ x 10′ Stalls – $9868
- First 100 miles is Free and over 100 miles is $5.50 per mile on 10′ wide barns. If your barn has a lean to delivery will be $6.00 per mile over 100 miles.
- 12 x 12 – (1) 12′ x 12′ Stall – $3510
- 12 x 20 – (2) 10′ x 12′ Stalls – $5753
- 12 x 24 – (2) 12′ x 12′ Stalls – $5846
- 12 x 30 – (3) 10′ x 12′ Stalls – $8205
- 12 x 36 – (3) 12′ x 12′ Stalls – $9786
- 12 x 40 – (4) 10′ x 12′ Stalls – $10980
- First 100 miles is Free and over 100 miles is $7.00 per mile on 12′ wide barns. f your barn has a lean to delivery will be $8.00 per mile over 100 miles.
- 14 x 16 – (1) 16′ x 14′ Stalls – $6224
- 14 x 20 – (2) 10′ x 14′ Stalls – $7671
- 14 x 24 – (2) 12′ x 14′ Stalls – $7795
- 14 x 30 – (3) 10′ x 14′ Stalls – $10940
- 14 x 36 – (3) 12′ x 14′ Stalls – $13052
- 14 x 40 – (4) 10′ x 14′ Stalls – $15000
- First 100 miles is Free and over 100 miles is $8.50 per mile on 14′ wide barns. f your barn has a lean to delivery will be $9.00 per mile over 100 miles.
Our agricultural buildings are portable buildings and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest, however it is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local county permit office to see if you need to have any permits before placing your order.
As our garages and cabins do require permits it is also the responsibility of the owner to take care of getting all permits.
95% of all the horse barns and livestock shelters we deliver we set directly on the ground. The ground needs to be fairly level for your barn or shelter to sit good. You can also grade or level your site, have a stone base, or even pour a concrete pad. The ground work is up to you and we will place the barn or shelter on whatever base you provide. We need 2 feet of room around both sides of the building and 14 foot of overhead clearance for delivery. Try and face your barn or shelter front away from the prevailing winds in your area. We also suggest you purchase the added protection of anchors to be installed at the time of delivery.
- If your horse barn is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
- We prefer payments to be by check or by ACH payment from your checking account which can be paid directly from the invoice we sent you via email.
- We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
- All custom orders are non-refundable once we start building your item.
Rent To Own
- Rent To Own is available on these barns up to $9999.00
- Everyone is approved!
- We have rental terms for 36, 48, and 60 month agreements. 24 month agreements do not require a security deposit and only require the first months rent to order and receive your building.
- You can payoff anytime with no penalty.
- Your delivery address must be within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana (47872) by google maps our zip code to yours to qualify for Rent To Own.
- You will have to come to our office to fill out the paper work required for Rent To Own. You will need a current photo on a government ID card, drivers license etc, to prove you are who you say you are.
- Monthly auto pay is an option.
- We offer insurance on your building for a small price each month if you want.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions
Email us your questions using the form below and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
- Send us an email using to form below with your name, delivery/shipping address, phone number, quantity and descriptions including color of the items you want to order. We will figure delivery or shipping and email you the total back. Once you are okay with it we will send invoice to you via email.
- The invoice can then be paid directly from the invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order.