Wooden Chicken Coop Standard Features
- Our wooden chicken coops are either 6′, 7′, or 8′ tall from the floor to the peak in the center of the roof
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing and nesting box lids in your choice of 22 colors.
- Treated T-111 plywood siding
- Treated 3/4″ plywood floor
- 24″ x 50″ man door
- 2 chicken roosts per coop
- 12″ x 14″ chicken door
- 2- 24″ x 24″ vinyl slider windows
- 10″ wide drop down ventilation window
- Single bubble under metal roof
- 12″ overhangs out past nesting boxes
- 12″ x 11″ nesting boxes
- Outside access to nesting boxes
- 1 – 4′ wooden feeder
- 12 to 55 chicken capacities
Chicken Coop Capacities
- 4 x 6 coops – 5-10 Chickens
- 6 x 8 coops – 15 – 20 Chickens
- 8 x 8 coops – 20 – 25 Chickens
- 8 x 10 coops – 25 – 30 Chickens
- 8 x 12 coops – 30 – 35 Chickens
- 10 x 12 coops – 40 – 45 Chickens
- 10 x 16 coops – 50 – 55 Chickens
6′ Tall Chicken Coop Standard Sizes and Prices
- 4 x 6 – $1633
- 6 x 8 – $1864
- 8 x 8 – $2037
- 8 x 10 – $2326
- 8 x 12 – $2536
- 10 x 12 – $3035
- 10 x 16 – $3544
7′ Tall Chicken Coop Standard Sizes and Prices
- 4 x 6 – $1815
- 6 x 8 – $2072
- 8 x 8 – $2264
- 8 x 10 – $2585
- 8 x 12 – $2818
- 10 x 12 – $3373
- 10 x 16 – $3938
8′ Tall Chicken Coop Standard Sizes and Prices
- 4 x 6 – $2042
- 6 x 8 – $2330
- 8 x 8 – $2830
- 8 x 10 – $2908
- 8 x 12 – $3170
- 10 x 12 – 3794
- 10 x 16 – $4430
- We have FREE Delivery within 100 miles of Rockville Indiana ( 47872 ). Mileage is figured using google maps from our zip code to yours.
- Delivery charge is determined from our zip code ( 47872 ) to your zip code and by the width and style of barn or shelter.
- Wide load permits and escort vehicles are our responsibility if needed.
- If you would like a delivery quote email us what you are wanting as well as the delivery address and we will email you back a delivery quote.
95% of the horse barns and livestock shelters we deliver are rolled off the truck directly on the ground. The ground needs to be fairly level for your barn or shelter to sit good. You can also grade or level your site, have a stone base, or even pour a concrete pad, the ground work is up to you and we will place your building on whatever base you provide. We need 2 feet of room around both sides of the barn or shelter and 14 foot clearance height for delivery.
We also suggest that you face your barn or shelter’s front door opening away from prevailing winds. We also sell barn and shelter anchors for anchoring you barn or shelter to the ground. All though our barns and shelters are heavy we suggest you consider using the anchors as extra protection against high wind damage.
Our agricultural buildings are portable buildings and generally do not require permits in most locations across the Midwest. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to check with their local government to see if a permit is required and acquire the permit before we deliver.
- Full Payment is expected at the time you place your order. If your order is over $5000 you can pay 50% at the time you place your order and the balance must be paid at the time you pickup your order or before we deliver it to you.
- We accept payments by invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order. We also take cash or checks if you are paying in person at our sales office.
- All custom orders are 100% payment up front and non-refundable once we start building your item if you then change your mind.
Rent To Own
- Rent To Own is available on these barns up to $9999.00
- Everyone is approved!
- We have rental terms for 36, 48, and 60 month agreements. 24 month agreements do not require a security deposit and only require the first months rent to order and receive your building.
- You can payoff anytime with no penalty.
- Your delivery address must be within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana (47872) by google maps our zip code to yours to qualify for Rent To Own.
- You will have to come to our office to fill out the paper work required for Rent To Own. You will need a current photo on a government ID card, drivers license etc, to prove you are who you say you are.
- Monthly auto pay is an option.
- We also offer insurance on your building for a small price each month.
How To Contact Us For Pre-Sales Questions
Email us your questions using the form below and we will get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
How to Place an Order
- Call our sales office at 888-568-2035 M-F from 8-4 eastern time.
- Send us an email using to form below with your name, delivery/shipping address, phone number, quantity and descriptions including color of the items you want to order. We will figure delivery or shipping and email you the total back. Once you are okay with it we will send invoice to you via email.
- The invoice can then be paid directly from the invoice by e-check directly from your checking account or you may mail us a personal check, business check, cashiers check, or money order along with a copy of your invoice to pay for your order.